“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.”
Olympiads enrich their learning skills in all scholastic subjects and provide an absolute assessment of students’ knowledge and motivate them towards academic improvement at National and International level. The examinations include scientific reasoning and logical ability.
STATE & NATIONAL LEVEL COMPETITIONS
We believe in giving exposure to our Sagarites to participate in various Government organized competitions in the categories of Scientific & Mathematical Innovations, Sports and Performing Arts
- Balrang Mahotsav
- Kala Utsav Performing Arts Competition
- PSY National Research and Painting Gazetteer Competition - Rashtriya Pratibha Khoj scheme.
- Quiz & Painting Competition- Dragonfly Festival by WWF India.
- Competitions under Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav - Ministry of Culture & Arts
- National Children Science Congress - NCSC
- CBSE Science Exhibition
- Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan – VVM
- INSPIRE Awards - MANAK (Million Minds Augmenting National Aspirations and Knowledge) by DST with National Innovation Foundation – India
- Dr APJ Abdul Kalam IGNITE awards
- Indian Olympiad Qualifier in Mathematics (IOQM), conducted by MTAI (Mathematics Teachers Association of India)
- IAPT (Indian Association of Physics Teachers)
- HBCSE (Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education)
- Aryabhatta Ganit Challenge (AGC) conducted by CBSE.
- Competitions organized by Van Vihar National Park.
- SGFI, CBSE, Khelo India Youth Games & Sports competitions